• 125 g butter, unsalted (4,4 ounces)
• 175 g white sugar (6,2 ounces)
• 30 g vanilla suger (1 ounce)
• 125 g oatmeal (4,4 ounces)
• 1 egg
• 100 g self-raising flour (3,5 ounces)
• 50 g chocolate (1,8 ounce)
For 20 cookies:
• Chop the chocolate coarsely.
• Soften the butter and mix it with the sugars. Add the oatmeal, flour and egg. Combine and knead to a soft dough. Finally knead the bits of chocolate throught the dough. Form a roll and let it harden in the fridge for half an hour.
• Preheat your oven on 160°C (320°F). Butter a plate or put baking paper on your ovenplate.
• Take the roll and cut it in disks. Put them on the ovenplate (about 5 cm apart). Bake for 25 minutes until they have a nice golden brown colour.